GDPR Compliance Statement.
Oochitecture Limited is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection.
We have created this GDPR Compliance Statement to explain our approach to implementing our GDPR compliance program. It describes the implementation of our data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR.
Our GDPR Principles.
Oochitecture Limited takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously. Our principles for processing personal information are:
● We will process all personal information fairly and lawfully
● We will only process personal information for specified and lawful purposes
● Where practical, we will keep personal information up to date
● We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary
● handled in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage
Data Subjects Rights under GDPR.
At Oochitecture Limited, an individual can request information about:
● What personal information we hold about an individual
● The purposes for collecting and processing personal information from an individual
● How long we plan to keep the personal information
● The process to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information corrected
● Where applicable, the process for requesting erasure of the personal information or for restricting the processing of personal information in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us
Our GDPR compliance plan.
Here’s an overview of our steps that we are taking to ensure compliance with GDPR:
● We have established procedures and policies to restrict processing of personal information
● We have controls and procedures in place to prevent data breaches
● We have reviewed all processing activities to identify the legal basis for processing personal information and to ensure that each basis is appropriate for the activity it relates to
Contact us if you have GDPR related questions.
If you have any questions about this GDPR Compliance Statement, or our privacy or security practices, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07508 884988